na i feel u Kim been doin' her thing, I would listen to Kim album anyday over Remy, by the way that album she came out wit The Naked Truth was a banger i dont care what nobody say.
But the fact is, Kim fell off after that, and thats why she's tryna get at Remy. And i dont care yo Remy will slap da shit outta her, u seen she got a witness for her trial jumped??? she shot her girl over some money or somethin? Remy will murder her in a battle too, you need to listen to When I See Her.
na i feel u Kim been doin' her thing, I would listen to Kim album anyday over Remy, by the way that album she came out wit The Naked Truth was a banger i dont care what nobody say.
But the fact is, Kim fell off after that, and thats why she's tryna get at Remy. And i dont care yo Remy will slap da shit outta her, u seen she got a witness for her trial jumped??? she shot her girl over some money or somethin? Remy will murder her in a battle too, you need to listen to When I See Her.