Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Baby aka The Birdman spoke to MTV today and clarified the reports surrounding his arrest.
According to a copy of the report from the police department of Kingsport, Tennessee, Williams was among 16 people charged with possession of nearly a pound of marijuana after the RV they were riding in was pulled over for weaving on Interstate 81. Officers said they found a plastic bag of "plant material" believed to be about 1 pound of marijuana.
"We was on the bus. I was asleep in the back," he said. "Why they pulled us over, I don't know. The people are making the situation out worse than what it is. We got arrested for a misdemeanor amount of [marijuana] — we didn't have no pound. The police just found something minor in a garbage can the dog sniffed. We all got out on bond."
The reports said he had illegal guns.
"The guns we had were good," he said. "I do carry a gun and I am licensed. Tennessee is one of the states I can tote in. We know the guidelines [for carrying weapons]. They make you aware of everything in [marksmanship] class."
Look at Baby trying to throw dat lil "I was in marksmanship class" in there. Like that makes you a G lol. I'm just sayin.
They also said he was with his "wife."
"I'm not married," he insisted. "Never! Been! Married! Plus, that girl was 18! I don't get down like that! Plus, if I was married, why would I keep it a secret?"
Damn they was tryna foul up his name.
0 comments:
Post a Comment