Friday, November 30, 2007

Lil Wayne Interview: Uncut

Lil Wayne
Complex has a new full Lil Wayne: Uncut Interview.

Here's a piece:

"C: You claim Baby as your father, did he ever have to discipline you?

LIL WAYNE: Yeah, if you take discipline as giving me game. He never has because I always had those three brothers and them niggas is a problem. You look at discipline as telling me things, giving me a way, showing me an example of a better way to live, a way to do things, that discipline he's giving me. Him and his brother Slim, but as far as discipline I been my own discipline. Like my mama, she got a harsh way of talking, that's why I rap, I might tell these niggas "go eat your mama's pussy" and don't mean no word, letter of it, that's how my mama talk. Basically she never had to touch me or nothing like that but her words. [laughs] They come after your heartbeat."

Lil Wayne: Uncut Interview

0 comments:

Post a Comment
Blog Widget by LinkWithin