Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Damn. She had a few bangers too.
AllHipHop.com: I recently found out that you’ve separated from the Diplomats. What made you want to leave and why now?
Jha Jha: I was never signed to Diplomats. I never had a binding contract. I was with them for like four years. I thought we could work something out but no contracts were ever put on the table. I wrote a record for Diddy, I had a record on MTV Jams countdown, I was writing and producing records and at the end of the day...I guess you can say it came down to creative differences. I wish the Diplomats the best of luck. The good thing about this situation is I don't owe anybody any money. No money was ever spent on me. I bought my own cars I bought my own houses, I paid for my own studio time, anything that you've seen that had to do with Jha Jha I did myself. Because nobody spent any money I can walk away from this scot free. I appreciate everything that we did together but, at the end of the day, business is business.
Read Full Jha Jha Interview
0 comments:
Post a Comment